YOUR FAMILY’S BEST MOVE
Welcome to your ideal family haven! Nestled in a prime location, this spacious residence is the epitome of comfort and convenience. Combining five bedrooms, two bathrooms and double-garaging in an easy-care setting close to the shops, schools and bus routes makes this city-fringe community the first choice for families. Features include:
- Five double bedrooms and two bathrooms, so plenty of space for families, guests or to work from home.
- Timeless appeal of 1920s character, complete with wooden floorboards, high ceilings and French doors that open to decking for carefree outdoor living.
- Specified for year-round warmth and comfort, with radiator central heating and Heatmiser thermostat system.
- Internal double-garage with loft storage.
- Ideally located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac that's a short stroll from the hub of Karori, with its supermarket, medical centre, library, and excellent bus service.
- Located conveniently near Samuel Marsden Collegiate School, St. Teresa's School, and in zone for Karori Normal School, Wellington Girls College, and Wellington College.
Discover the charm of this roomy family home with easy maintenance, giving you more time to enjoy Karori's recreational activities like golf and mountain biking. If you are looking for immersive community life and a place to grow your family, don't miss this Sunday's open home.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 7th December 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)