First Home with Huge Potential! - Under Offer
Potential, potential, potential!
If you are looking for your forever home but you would like to start small, put your own stamp on, and "grow" with the house, then this is exactly where you should start.
In need of cosmetic refreshment, this 1980's, low maintenance, single level, weatherboard home has a floor area of 82m², enjoys year-round all-day sun and the most beautiful views to the Makara hills.
The large back-section location is private, flat, and safe with more than enough space to extend the home in years to come.
Finding a home where you could initially add some value and then later reconfigure to comply with family needs and growth is hard enough, but here you are presented with a serious opportunity to do just that.
Public transport to the city and beyond is right outside and with bicycle/walking tracks and Karori West Normal School only a short walk away, the home is also zoned for the Wellington colleges. Property features include:
• Single level weatherboard home with Coloursteel roof
• Easy drive-on access to a single car port
• Open plan lounge/dining with sun and views towards Makara Peak
• Separate kitchen
• Family bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
• Separate laundry with outside access
• Three double bedrooms
• Excellent storage in large Versatile shed
• Popular residential area, close to schools and zoned for the Wellington Colleges
• Large flat section
• On the secondary bus route
• LIM and Builders reports available
If you are looking to invest in a first home with massive potential in an excellent location, then this property should be at the top of your list. Tender closes at 12pm on 9 July 2020.
Open homes cancelled.