Much loved by our vendors for over 27 years - This character filled 1920s home boasts huge appeal and potential.
Sought-after location in city-end Karori with excellent sun and dual access from both Burn Street and Mallam Street: This property presents the perfect opportunity to subdivide and build your own dream home!
- 200 sqm^ house
- 513 sqm^ section
- Three good sized bedrooms plus two additional living/office/family rooms.
- Good separation of living spaces (great for teens!)
- Open plan lounge and dining with study nook
- Kitchen with modern appliances (induction cooktop) and lovely elevated views over Karori
- Warm and cosy with great sun, gas fireplace, infinity hot water system, heat pump & DVS
- Lovely as is or would respond well to some modernisation
- Bathrooms on each level plus separate laundry
- High stud ceilings throughout
- Excellent storage
- Garage and drive-on access from Mallam Street
Live in and enjoy, or renovate over time and significantly add value.
Easy walking distance to the bus-stop, Marsden Village shops, Karori Normal School, Gipp Street shops, as well as close proximity to the city.
Don't miss your opportunity to buy in this tightly held, sought after area!
Access via 13 Burn Street. (^Source: Property Guru)