VENDORS NOW OVERSEAS – MUST BE SOLD
This super-sized, super-sunny oasis of space for large families must be sold. After living here for more than 30 years, the owners have moved overseas - so this is a rare chance to capitalise on the privileged, versatile lifestyle they have enjoyed for so long close to eve-rything that makes Karori the ultimate location for families. Features include:
- Amazing options for family living, with up to five bedrooms plus a study, two-to-three living rooms, and three bathrooms, including ensuites for two of the bedrooms " perfect for guests or extended family
- North-facing for fantastic sun and views that stretch beyond the harbour to the Hutt Val-ley and Tararuas
- Ideally configured for family living and entertaining: open-plan kitchen/family room, separate lounge, and formal dining room with the alfresco convenience of indoor-outdoor flow to a covered BBQ patio and easy-care lawn and garden
- Newly oiled cedar-and-tile construction for peace-of-mind low maintenance and speci-fied for year-round warmth and comfort, with heat pump, HRV system, and wood burner
- Safely set in a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac with a large double garage and off-street parking just a short walk from Karori's shops, library, and excellent bus service
- Zoned for top primary and secondary schools, including Wellington College and Wel-lington Girls' College, so all your education needs are covered
- BEO $1,495,000
Large and extended families will relish having this much space, choice, and comfort near the hub of Wellington's most community-minded suburb. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.