BIRDSONG VILLA WITH SLEEPOUT
Tucked away near the top of a quiet, leafy, cul-de-sac, this fully renovated villa is a magical hideaway handy to downtown. It's been renovated for modern living while retaining original character and combines lovely views of native trees from the livingroom, privacy and proximity with the bonus of a sleep-out or studio, carport and off-street parking. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms, including one with French doors to front garden, and beautifully-presented and insulated sleep-out that would be perfect for working from home
- Practical and picturesque, blending the charm of polished matai floorboards, high ceilings provide superb acoustic and period features with modern wiring, plumbing and insulation
- Sunny north-facing lounge and a wood burner for warmth and atmosphere on a winter's day
- Terraced back-garden is the summer hang-out and winter outside fire entertaining space par excellence
- Fantastic birdlife, being in the corridor from Otari-Wiltons Bush and Zealandia to the Botanic Gardens
- Convenient city-fringe location on the doorstep of the CBD and handy to both Victoria and Massey University
- Close to schools, shops and on the bus route into town, Raroa and Onslow
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,050,000
If you love good acoustics and birdsong, and want to live in a tranquil, treetops setting close to the city, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
LIM report available after inspection.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.