Location and Privacy
Situated in the heart of Karori, this 1920s three double bedroom, two storey, fully fenced home, is very private, flat, beautifully sunny and is a must-see for families, upsizers and investors alike.
Ready to enjoy now, it also offers a platform to add value to those who recognise the potential it offers.
Features of the property include:
• Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Separate kitchen, dining and living areas (x2) plus a conservatory
• Large and private section with apple, pear, lemon and feijoa trees and a very much valued Seville orange tree
• Two bathrooms
• Two heat pumps and extensive insulation including some double glazing
• Internal garage and garden shed (with power and toilet) and additional storage shed
• Ample storage
• Deck which faces the setting sun
• Fantastic location on a level section
Located in the heart of Karori this lovely home is within comfortable walking distance of bus stops, shops, parks, cafes, Karori library, kindergartens, schools and the local swimming pool. Everything a family needs, including close proximity to Makara Mountain Bike Park and the Skyline Walkway. Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College.
Building inspection report and LIM report are available upon request. Tender closes 12pm Thursday 2 June at 136 Karori Road, Karori, Wellington.