Solid Sunny Home in Karori
Buyer Enquiries Over $950,000
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac backing on to Karori Park, this solid 1960s home has been with the same family for over 40 years and is ready for a new family. It is uniquely located on a flat section with views across Karori Park and captures all day sun. Step down from the deck to a private, well groomed backyard, great for entertaining and with plenty of room for a trampoline or pool.
3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus an additional toilet, separate laundry, open plan living and kitchen, multiple living or play/study areas with deck overlooking a flat, spacious lawn. The current owners renovated the property in the 80's adding extra living spaces to make this a home perfect for families wanting their own spaces while in an open plan environment.
- 140 m2 floor area
- 556 m2 land area
- Secure garage with extra storage and work area
- Heat pump + wood burner
- Excellent storage
- Separate laundry
- Elevated to make the most of the natural light, sun and outlook
- Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls College
- Walking distance to Karori West Normal School and local kindergartens
- Bus stop, cafes, playground, walk/bike trails are all within walking distance
Located only a short drive to Karori Village, mountain biking facilities and Makara beach.