LOCATION LOCATION IN KARORI
Buyer Budget Up From $1,350,000
This lovely sunny 1920's character home sits in a prime location on the corner of Karori and Chamberlain Roads.
Three bedrooms plus study, generous-sized lounge flowing through sliding doors to the formal dining area; separate kitchen, modern bathroom, separate laundry adjacent to a second w/c and shower.
Flat section with securely fenced area for pets and children - perfect for families young and old. Under a delightful grape vine pagoda is a place to sit in peace.
- 124 m2 solid, wooden house on concrete piles
- 395 m2 section
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Gas central heating
- One off-street park
- Sunny, dry, easy-care corner section
- Short flat walk to: shops, bus stops, cafes, medical centre, tennis courts, bowls, bridge club, library, community centre and taxis.
- Located on the main bus route.
- Zoned for all private schools, also Wellington Boys and Girls Colleges.
Being the largest suburb in New Zealand, Karori is a friendly place with many amenities - parks, schools, bush walks, mountain bike parks and indoor pool.
Easy access to the city and west to Makara, with horse riding, the beach, mountain biking and cafe.
Deadline sale closing at our office, 27 Buller Street, Te Aro, on Thursday 9th December at 12:00pm. (The vendor has reserved the right to sell prior).
This is a prime property so act quickly.