COTTAGE IN THE CITY | EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!
Character, convenience, and location make this two-bedroom cottage a vintage inner-city gem. Across the road from the Botanic Garden and within an easy walk of downtown, it represents great value in a sought-after area where birdsong and native bush abound.
- Spacious light-filled interior with open-plan living/dining, two double-bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom
- Two entrances, with one doubling as a bonus sunroom or small office
- Fantastic mix of comfort and character, from a Brivis climate system to original floorboards, ornate plaster ceilings and two period fireplaces
- Northeast-facing deck to enjoy sunny outdoor living with views over the gardens and city towards the harbour
- Within a short walk of the CBD - you can even take the scenic route through the gardens to The Terrace or Victoria University
- Walk to work and only minutes from Thorndon village shops and eateries
- Ready to enjoy now with potential to add value and your own stamp over time
- RV $710,000 (not indicative of market value)
Could there be a more affordable haven so close to nature and the CBD than this?
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.